photo header2_zps670ef9f4.png

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

What year is it?

A wedding, a week in San Diego, and the after wedding details have all been a real whirlwind. 
All of that is for another post, though. Today I'm here to tell you guys I missed you. I missed our routine. And after enjoying surf and sun for a week it's hard to jump back into getting up at 6:30. Why does tradition say a honeymoon is only a week? Can we make it two? 
I asked that a lot this weekend. That and "Are you sure I can't  quit my job now that I've wrangled me a man?" Neither were met with the answer I wanted.
Short and sweet today. We're still waiting on most of our pictures from our photographer, but he uploaded some sneak peaks and I'm sneak peaking them with you guys too! 

These are my favorite. Roland doesn't like the one of him with the groomsmen, so we shall wait on pins and needles for more. 

 photo sig_zps21b089cf.png
https://twitter.com/sarahsspielhttp://www.bloglovin.com/sarahsspielHTML Map

4 comments:

  1. Eeek! I wanna see more!!!! :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, yay!!! Congrats!!! And I completely agree: honeymoons should always be at least two weeks long. Maybe even three. ;) (our was six days, as unfortunately my guy had to get back in time for school - yuck. I am not a fan of year round classes!)
    xox
    giedre

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot WAIT to see more, Sarah!!! You looked absolutely gorgeous and I'm totally with you on a 2 week honeymoon- maybe you can get that to be a thing before next June ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the one of you with your girls.

    ReplyDelete