photo header2_zps670ef9f4.png

Saturday, October 11, 2014

#blogtober14: President Sarah

If I were president for today I can't say that I would do anything too crazy. I'm not really into politics.. I do my research around election time but other than that any other time, I avoid the news at all costs. Life's too short, and there are too many other good things on tv that I'd much rather watch.. Although, in Lawton where crime is rampant, watching the news is sometimes like watching cops... 

So IF I were president for a day. I would take advantage of all the perks, duh. 
drinking animated GIF And probably throw a huge presidential bash, because that's what congress and capital hill really need to loosen up, is a party. 
scandal animated GIF
Drinks, dancing, good food, how would you not love your job after that? Of course everyone would have to buy a ticket, and the proceeds would go to a charity.. Probably one for animals. 
scandal animated GIF

OR OR OR OR OR

I'd walk around in a trendy coat and awesome pant suit and have everyone one refer to me as....

Olivia Pope. 

scandal animated GIF

Probably option 2. 
Happy Saturday. 


 photo sig_zps21b089cf.png
https://twitter.com/sarahsspielhttp://www.bloglovin.com/sarahsspielHTML Map

1 comment:

  1. HA! Love all of the above, but especially the wearing-an-awesome pants suit one. Because I totally don't do that in normal life, but Olivia Pope makes em look GOOD.
    xox
    giedre

    ReplyDelete