When I started writing this I figured I'd go back and look when I started blogging. I actually had another blog that I piddled around with for awhile. But it didn't last very long. After I took a break, I realized that I'd enjoyed blogging, but I couldn't restrict myself to one topic. (ok it was a book blog.) There's too many things bouncing around in my brain to just blog about the books I read. (of course that thought was AFTER I tried to make Sarah's Spiel a beauty blog..) That and I love reading (and beauty), but I couldn't read that fast (or buy that much make up). Or read multiple books at one time. Some of those book bloggers were like "yeah, I'm reading 6 books right now. One in bed, another in the bath, another in the living room, one in the car..." I don't have that kind of attention span.
I posted my first blog here at Sarah's Spiel on October 7th of last year! My blog-iversary is tomorrow! So I guess this is a pretty appropriate topic..
1. I don't care if people read this. I'm doing this for me. Who really want's comments or follows?
2. She has three THOUSAND people following her?!
3. Ok, just be honest with yourself, you wouldn't HATE having some comments. I mean, you're funny. People like you, right?
4. *Googles everything about growing blog*
5. *Pinterests EVERYTHING about blogging.*
6. *Follows almost every blog I come across.*
7. This isn't so hard now is it? Coming up with quality content to post on a semi regular basis? I got this!
8. No. No I don't. You guys love weekend recaps right?
9. WEDDING PLANNING FINALLY I HAVE SOMETHING QUALITY TO BLOG ABOUT.
10. TOO TIRED FROM WEDDING PLANNING TO BLOG.
And that brings you up to date. Because number ten has pretty much been me the last month or so.