photo header2_zps670ef9f4.png

Monday, March 24, 2014

Recap since the last time I was here, 89 years ago.

Wow, it has been a warmer than cold minute since I've seen you guys! 
 I guess we'll kick off this week with a recap. 


1. Mississippi Trip:

I had so much fun with my mom and Grandmas in Mississippi. We went shopping and ate most of the time, which are my two favorite things to do! I drank enough sweet tea to make me a diabetic and ate enough strawberries to turn my insides red. All in all, it was a wonderful trip. I would do it again in a heart beat. 
Primos has the best sweet tea. THE BEST. And the best grilled chicken strips. MMMM, take me back. Or send me some... 

2. Baby sleep over:
Friday night, Roland and I went to play with Baby Braden, and we ended up bringing him home. Isn't he the cutest?! Although, if you have baby fever, I suggest you take a 3 month old home for the evening. You'll be cured over night I promise. He woke up 3 times, hungry, and needing a change. I will say I enjoyed having him over, but I needs mah sleep. This is him, enthralled with the History of Basketball on ESPN... Roland's training him early.

3. Alaina's Wedding Shower:

My friend Alaina is getting married in 2 months! Woo Hoo! Last night was her bridal shower, it was a blast. This was BEFORE the wine, so needless to say, we had fun. 

I loved getting to see everyone, and I made chocolate chip cookies from scratch in my handy-dandy mixer, and they were completely gone by the end of the evening. I was pretty pleased. 

So that's all for the recap, but I do have something else, a question/suggestion request I suppose.

I'm in the process of hunting for wedding invitations, I came across Etsy last week and they have downloadable invitations with RSVP cards and your own monogram. They have some really cute ones on there, has any one ever done this? My mom works at the local university and they have a print shop so printing them wouldn't be an issue, but I'm just curious if anyone else has ever gone this route. And if it's that simple, couldn't I make my own? Granted, I'm not nearly as creative as some of the ones I've seen... maybe I should just stick to purchasing other peoples creativity.. What do you think and have you heard good things about this route? Let me know! Thanks! 


https://twitter.com/sarahsspielhttp://www.bloglovin.com/sarahsspielHTML Map

2 comments:

  1. Love that polka dot sweater you're wearing in the top two pictures- any trip full of shopping and eating is my kind of trip too! I would say gimme da baby, but then there's that whole night time crying business... I'm with you on needing that sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun little trip! And I love your polka dot shirt!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete