Moving on, Becky at A Girl and Her Sparkles tagged me to do this questionnaire last week, since it's Monday and I wasn't prepared for it, here it is!
1. How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?
I have no idea, probably about 65 because I'd be perfectly ok with being retired and hanging out at home all the time.
2. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Reading, watching Netflix, or sitting on a beach working on my tan. Seriously though, if I could do anything I would be an editor, like a book editor or a magazine editor. I could see myself at Vogue.
3. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do and what is holding you back?
Go to school to be an editor. What's holding me back? Money for one, college isn't cheap. Failure, I've already gone to college and failed miserably once, this time it's not just my education that's at risk, it's Roland's money too.
4. If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow this person to be your friend?
Probably forever, my best friend is, maybe not AS hard on me as I am, but she tells me when I'm being dumb, and when I need to straighten up, all without judging me.
5. What is the one thing you would most like to change about the world?
Oh, this question. It's hard to answer this question without offending people. I'd probably say the stupidly hateful people. The people you read about in the news that stabbed a seven year old because they'd found a knife on the street and though it'd be nifty to use it. Those people.
6. If the average human lifespan was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
I would worry less about the insignificant things like money or material things. Worry more about spending time with my friends and family.
7. You are having lunch with 3 people that you respect and admire. They begin to criticize another close friend of yours. What do you do?
I don't keep my mouth shut well, so I'd probably say something rude and/or (what I think would be) witty, and walk away.
8. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
Mmm, this is a tough one. I know some joyful simpletons and they're super annoying when things are serious and we have to get stuff done or focus on anything. And I already worry all the time so I'll take worried genius with an ulcer.
9. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones?
This is the hardest question. 24 years of memories gone? Would I know anyone? (I'm probably reading too much into this question.) But also, I have a wedding coming up, my maid of honor is running a marathon and I'm going to support her with a sign that says "There's a Franco at the end, get there to find out which one!", our honeymoon... tons of things happening that I'll want to remember. I couldn't possibly choose. How would anyone choose?
10. What would you do differently if you knew noone would judge you?
Tell more people about this blog, start a youtube channel, take some MUA (make up artist) classes. I always thought I wasn't worried about people judging me, but that apparently isn't true.
All of you!
All of you!
Have a fabulous Monday!