photo header2_zps670ef9f4.png

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Christmas Tag!


Am I the only one that finds it hard to believe that it's Christmas Eve??? I certainly hope not. I'm so sorry about this weekend being bare, but it was a bear. -pun of the day, I'm done- Just as busy as I expected it to be.. I'm so excited -I'll talk more about this later- but I'm getting my hair dyed this weekend! I think I'm gonna go light! -jumpin' in on the ombre train, choo choo!- But, today's Christmas eve, and I couldn't be more excited to kick of the festivities! I'm done with all my shopping and wrapping -minus the gift for Mr. Spiel that's hopefully in my mailbox, see what I mean about shopping online... I loathe it- Since I won't have time to post anything tomorrow, I'll leave you ladies with some festive cheer, and I'll see you on Thursday! Merry Christmas!


1. What is your favorite Christmas song? 
Kelly Clarkson's new Christmas album is awesome! 

2. Which is your favorite festive drink?
mmmmm, I don't really like "festive drinks", I hate eggnog, I hate spiced cider... I drink coffee year round soo... I like Starbucks Christmas flavors, Creme Brulee is my favorite. 

3. Do you have a favorite Christmas film?
It's a Wonderful Life, without a doubt. 


4. What is at the top of your Christmas wish-list this year?
This is a tough one, and my poor fiance, every time I go into a store and think I need everything... It doesn't necessarily mean that I want it, but then when people start asking me for present ideas, I draw a blank... I told my brother I wanted the Naked 3 palette, since he lives in New Mexico -and we don't have a Sephora here, and they were sold out online- I told him he's the only one that could get it for me. 
5. What is your favorite festive makeup or nail art look?
Most years it's red, but this year I am loving the purple, plum nails. For Christmas day I will probably wear minimal make-up maybe a red lips, or a purple..depends on what I'm wearing!

6. What is your favorite outfit at Christmas time? 
Leggings, leggings, leggings, and leggings. I'm pretty sure I've worn leggings everyday since Saturday. Sorry, I'm not sorry. 

7. Would you rather play out in the snow or enjoy it from inside with the fire and a cuppa?
Inside, I'm not an outside kind of person, and I'm definitely not a cold kind of person. 

8. Wrapping presents - love or loathe?
I love the idea of wrapping presents, but it's really a pain in the butt. I'm on the fence, you can't make me choose.

9. What is your favorite Christmassy food?
I love all food.. except peanut butter, onions, and white chocolate. Rolls, turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, cream corn... wow I'm ready for lunch tomorrow..

10. What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
I love the festive-ness, the Christmas Cheer. All of it. 

I found this on Sophie Rose!I want to tag everyone! 
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment