photo header2_zps670ef9f4.png

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Face Spiel: My search for the perfect Primer

Hello Lovelies!

As most of you know by now, the foundation of my beauty knowledge is Mary Kay. Most of my firsts are Mary Kay newbies. They're primer for instance. Came out a couple years ago and I've used it ever since. It didn't really change my life, it didn't really make it any worse either, so I've been using it since it came out. Until I read a couple articles about life changing primer. I want a life changing primer. So I'm going on a quest, to find THE primer, and tell you about them along the way.



Primer #1: Mary Kay Foundation Primer Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15


Mary Kay® Foundation Primer Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15*

Wow, longest name ever. Ok, this primer, as I said, was the first primer I ever used. After I used it the first time I wasn't sure what to think. I hadn't used anything with this texture. I mean you have to admit nothing really has a texture like primer. It's a silky, smooth texture, and a little goes a long way. I mean you can probably just use a little pea sized amount for the whole face. I am not particularly impressed with this one. I never really thought my primer was supposed to do all that much anyway, so I didn't know any different. Until I learned that my make up shouldn't be disappearing somewhere during the work day. I have a pretty oily t-zone, so it doesn't stay on to begin with. If this works for you, then proceed to purchase this, and I'm glad you found something that works! But I'm moving on, to the next primer in the search for The One.


Stay Beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment