photo header2_zps670ef9f4.png

Monday, October 14, 2013

Blasé Monday Blues.... and Leggings.

Hello!

I hate Mondays. Granted, some are worse than others, most Monday's are pretty blasé. So, here's a "HowTo" (of sorts), to get you through the blasé blues of Monday:

1. Don't stress it: You've made it through a million Monday's before, this one will be no different. No matter what goes wrong, the sun will set, and you'll have a chance to do it right tomorrow.

2. Another don't stress it: Hair and make-up. Monday hairstyle: pony tail, check. Monday make-up, foundation, blush, and mascara, check. Just another day at the office? Why should I stress about a different hairstyle when I see these same people all the time?(got this advice from my fiancé, he's pretty wise) Or you can prep the night before! Which is too time consuming for me. I don't like thinking about Monday until I absolutely have to. (Which is usually 7 am Monday morning)

3.Take a couple minutes to stretch. A good stretch goes a long way. I'm not talking yoga poses in the wee hours of the morning. A couple toe touches, some arm pulls, and off ya go.

4.Coffee. 'Nuff said.

5. LEGGINGS.  Which leads me to my next topic. Who else is obsessed with leggings? I'd raise my hand if I could. Until the last couple months or so, I was never a big legging person. I actually used to make fun of my best friends for wearing them as pants. Well, I'll attest, today I'm wearing leggings, as pants. But I feel like I'm in pajamas! I'm sure people are starting to wonder if I own any other clothes. Ladies and gents, WINTER IS UPON US!I'm going to be wearing these little God sent gifts probably every day. Because let's be honest, nobody wants to wear uncomfortable pants when it's cold! So ladies,EMBRACE LEGGINGS, you can thank me later. ;)

 As unprepared as I was for Monday, this weekend was a doozy. Roland and I found out our washer broke. Of course, it breaks when I haven't done laundry (other than leggings and necessities) in about a month. Thank goodness my parents live close enough I could do a couple of loads there. Also, of course, it breaks (and floods my bathroom area and leaks into the kitchen downstairs) While I'm by myself... So when I walk into the kitchen to witness this I freak out. For those of you that don't know me, I'm a little bit of a embellisher. Roland thought he was coming home to "dead floating crickets and water up to your ankle," which the way I was freaking out, is probably what it did sound like was going on. But we're purchasing a new washer this week, so I'll be free to enjoy avoid it in the comforts of my own home yet again, hopefully by this weekend. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment