photo header2_zps670ef9f4.png

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Bye, Bye, Bye.

Blog everyday in September is going real well guys. Obviously.
Yesterday's prompt was your first memory:
I don't have a specific first memory. I don't remember my brother being born, I was 2 1/2. I kind of just have a sense of how far back I remember. I remember the house we lived in, I remember specific details about said house, I have no idea how old I was. I remember it was two stories, (I think it was in Fort Campbell), I remember getting my first cat for Easter and my parents hid her him behind the fridge until I heard him mewing. I remember my mom giving me cough medicine and me throwing it up all over the white kitchen. I remember eating and not liking apple cinnamon oatmeal. I don't remember my dad telling me that if I threw up (because I was gagging) I'd have to eat it, but my mom says it happened.. Most of these memories don't include Brandon because he was a baby and probably napping all the time. (Or I was still hoping someone was coming to pick him up and take him away at this point.) 
Today's prompt is Throw Back Thursday, Childhood Celebrity Crush.

Oh, N*Sync. How I loved you. They were my first concert, and it was joyous. 
nsync animated GIF
Those sweet sweet dance moves.

nsync animated GIF
You don't need me back I never left. 

nsync animated GIF
Yes. Yes we do. 

But the most beloved of all the N*sync men was Lance freaking Bass. 
zoolander animated GIF
justin timberlake animated GIF
I mean how could you not love him right? My best friend at the time and I used to get into week long arguments over who loved Lance Bass more. And my brother would run in right in the middle of it and yell "IT DOESN'T MATTER, HE'S GAY!" Turns out ole' Bray Bray was right. Lance Bass was gay. And
that was probably the saddest news I'd heard in a long time (that my brother was right, not that Lance was gay..... I just wanted him to be happy. With me. I wanted him to be happy with me...... but I guess it all worked out in the end anyway.) 
I still love you Lance.

Happy Thursday y'all!!
 photo sig_zps21b089cf.png 
  https://twitter.com/sarahsspielhttp://www.bloglovin.com/sarahsspielHTML Map

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha oh Sarah... You never fail to make me laugh- that entire last bit in parenthesis is just great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved N'sync too. I liked lance Bass but Justin was my favorite. What can I say I followed the crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I loved *NSync! I secretly loved Justin but would never say he was my favorite cuz everyone had him as his favorite. So, I did Chris was my favorite. Ha!

    Mandie ~http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny that Lance was your fave! I was way into JC. I thought I was unique because everyone liked Justin but apparently - according to this linkup - a lot of other people loved JC too!

    ReplyDelete