photo header2_zps670ef9f4.png

Friday, April 25, 2014

Attention California Friends:

Roland and I were talking about our honey moon, we're going to San Diego! Which is super exciting because neither of us have ever been to California at all. Needless to say, I'm ecstatic, and we get to fly? I love flying. Maybe I should look into being a pilot, or like a professional "plane spy," you know, people that get paid to see how the service is on certain airlines. I would rock that job. Anyways, we were talking about how we should probably by a book or something so we can get a game plan together (so we can ignore it when we get there and just go with the flow) 

But then I thought about all the people that live in the area (or have been to San Diego) that could give me suggestions on things that we could do while we're there. So here's a post just for you special Cali people. 

 All I know for sure right now is that we'll be there October 19th-25th and we have to go the San Diego Zoo and the beach. Other than that the week is pretty open, so if you live in the area or you know some fun things to do in that part of the great state of California, I'm all ears and your suggestions will be much appreciated!

I will probably mention this again, but feel free to email/tweet me suggestions as you think of them! 
Thank you! 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, if you've visited Kay's blog today, you already know what's coming, act surprised? 

Next week Kay, JulietteBecky and I are linking up with all of you to roast a little bit. I'm sure you're thinking "Sarah, what are we going to roast on? If you don't have something nice to say, you shouldn't say it at all." There has never been a truer statement. But how many times do we stand in the mirror and roast ourselves in our head? It's not being said, but it's still having a negative effect on our confidence and self-image. Our link-up is no regular roast, no ma'am. It's gonna be a Honey Roast, for yourself! So stop vinegar roasting yourself, and pour some honey into your day. 

Next Thursday, May 1st. Start your month off right! 

That's all for today, have a fabulous Friday!

 photo sig_zps21b089cf.png
https://twitter.com/sarahsspielhttp://www.bloglovin.com/sarahsspielHTML Map

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! What a fun honey moon idea! You'll have so much fun!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete