photo header2_zps670ef9f4.png

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My Reaction When:


Disclaimer of sorts: This post was inspired by Belinda at Found Love, Now What, she posted yesterday about the questions she gets asked when people find out she's a blogger, and also by Juliette at The Other Juliette and her "OMG Karen, you can't just tell people you blog" post. So go check their blogs out, they're awesome.

Does anyone else participate in Reddit? I'm what they refer to as a "lurker". I never post anything, I just scroll through looking at everyone else's, and I'm ok with that. My favorite posts are the reaction gifs,  "MRW (my reaction when)..... etc." Some of them are pretty funny. Whenever something happens during the day, I always think "Man this would be a good reaction post." (which is also why I think Twitter should be gif compatible.)

In addition to my constant gif based thought process, I'm absolutely terrified of anyone finding out about my blog. I can't even give you a real answer why, sure I'm afraid of failure (which is what I tell myself), but what is failure in the blog world? I have 7 followers, that's more than I ever thought I would have! My blog has a twitter, which is crazy to think about. Besides, I didn't start this blog because I wanted everyone in the world to follow me or even read it. I love writing, now it's just on the internet for anyone to find, and I'm actually pretty proud of my little internet corner. Can't we all just go back to the days when we weren't worried about other people judging us? I'll take a capri-sun too while we're at it.

With that epiphany in mind, these are a few of my current blog related reactions


MRW Twitter suggests someone I know in real life, like my future mother in law.


MRW Roland walks in on me taking a photo of the make up I just bought....


MRW Helene at Helene In Between retweets, favorites, and replies to my tweet. 

That's all for now, I'm sure there will be another one of these, mainly because I have enough gifs to choke a horse, and there's no way I could use them all in a normal blog post.

Have A Fabulous Tuesday!
 photo sig_zps436b4c5d.png

4 comments:

  1. OMG! You are the sweetest!!! Haha I have the same reaction when you tell me that I look like made Hudson :)! Still reeling from that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm scared of people seeing my blog too - only my husband and my sister know about it!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this- I'm definitely a Reddit lurker too! I didn't even know there was a term for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I loved this! You are one funny girl! :)

    ReplyDelete