photo header2_zps670ef9f4.png

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wedding Wednesday-ish


I'm just gonna jump right in today with this awful new:

My Z pallet is broken.
I know... "already, Sarah? You haven't even had it a full week!" Yes I'm aware of this. I'm also aware of how sad it is. This is why I can't have nice things. Unfortunately as awesome as the z pallet was, it's not indestructible, so when a coffee cup falls on it, it's not going to make it through. So, now I'm back to square one, wanting a cheetah z pallet. I'm also not allowing myself to drink coffee while I get ready as my punishment. This paragraph doesn't even BEGIN to dent into the frustration I feel towards this event. So, I guess I'll wait till we rack up some more cash back bonus on our discover card, and order another one...

Moving on..

If you come around here often (thank you) you may notice some changes, I wasn't planning on changing the look of my corner of the internet, I was just browsing some templates and fell in love with this one, so I went with it.

Onto why this is Wedding-ish..
I came across the most awesome website known to man, maybe better than pinterest (ok, ok, not better than pinterest, but it is awesome.) If you haven't heard of Pick Your Plum, click on the link, because it's a great site, especially for wedding planning. They choose a couple things a day to put on huge clearance, like the other day I found chevron table runners for like 5 dollars. Today they have some fleece lined leggings for 7, with it being twelve degrees outside I'll probably get in on that deal. Seriously though, they have some super super cute stuff come on there. I have it saved in my favorites so I can check it out every morning. So if you're wedding planning or party planning check. it. out. I promise you won't regret it. 



Have a fabulous Wednesday!

 photo sig_zps436b4c5d.png

No comments:

Post a Comment