photo header2_zps670ef9f4.png

Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Blogmopolitan Quiz #2

Woo hoo! Another Blogmopolitan Quiz! I loved doing the first one, so I was pretty excited when I read that Erin was doing another one! Some of these questions were a bit harder though. I threaten to "cut" Roland at least twice a day.. Even when I'm not annoyed. And I started blogging because I was reading so many at the time, I thought "I can do this, I have enough thoughts bouncing around in there most of the time."

So if you want to do the Blogmopolitan Quiz hop over to Two Thirds Hazel to download it and link up! Hope y'all have a fabulous Thursday!

 photo sig_zps436b4c5d.png



9 comments:

  1. You're so right, there are a lot of similarities between our Blogmo quizzes. "Friends" references all the way. I also loved that you hate when people tell you to smile because I also get that a lot since I'm a living survivor of Resting Bitch Face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing dishes are the worst! I'm working on teaching my kids how to do them as a "chore" just so I don't have to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's it.. I need to get me some kids! I used to tell my mom that's the only reason she had kids was to keep from doing house work... lol

      Delete
  3. Pff, I'd love to eat without gaining weight too!!

    <3
    harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw man I'm bummed I missed this link up! It looks so fun! Happy to be your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this quiz- you inspired me to do it too :) If I could eat without gaining weight... I can't even begin to dream up the possibilities.

    ReplyDelete