Today's Five is going to be about things I want to learn to do on my little corner of internet. -I actually started this as a post for yesterday, obviously that didn't happen.-
1. Using different fonts: I've been in overdrive trying to get my bridesmaid proposals out this month. -which is harder than you would think, considering I don't even have my bridesmaids picked, everyone show up in coral and you can all be in the wedding! Boom, done.- But I've been downloading new fonts like nobodies business.. Some of them are seriously so cute, I want to use them on my blog. But unless you have the font installed on your computer, you don't get the privilege of seeing these super awesome fonts. Aren't those fellas over there so cute? --->
2. What the heck is a vector? Can anyone answer this for me? I've downloaded tonssss of stuff that I thought was just a clip art or an overlay. Just kidding, it's a vector, not only do you not know what it is, you have no idea how to use it.... awesome.
3. Strike a pose: I want to start taking better/more pictures and using my own. As opposed to googling the item I'm talking about and using a stock photo. Ugh.
4. Follow the yellow brick road: Followers/page views. I know this isn't something I can actually change. But I want to be able to post things that are actually helpful/interesting. As opposed to just slapping a post in here so that there's something there. -also I just realized how often I use "as opposed"-
5. Last but not least: Design, I love changing my blog design, but it never looks as good as it did in my head. I want to be able to do some original designs..
I'm sure these are all A LOT harder than I think.. I'm sure I'll get in the middle of trying to do one and become 100% overwhelmed. But here's to trying new things!
Also, tidbit, we're looking into getting a new car! The Ford Edge, in tuxedo black -how cute?!- I've already picked his name. Mr. Bond. -tuxedo black get it?-