photo header2_zps670ef9f4.png

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Mario Badescu Freebies = The best Spiel.

Good morning ladies! It's Thursday -thank goodness... is it just me or has this week just dragged on forever?- 

OK, I am so excited about today's post, because I'm going to tell you how I got my Mario Badescu samples! FA FREE! I'm always wondering how some of these bloggers score their super sweet samples, so here you have it ladies...

Lately I've been obsessed with YouTube, mainly Jaclyn Hill and Nicole Guerriero, and Jaclyn Hill is always mentioning something Mario Badescu in her favorites videos, mind you before this phase I'd never heard of it. A couple of weeks ago I was perusing through some blogs (and I'm so so so sorry I can't remember the name of the one I saw this on, but if I do I'll add it on here later), and I came across one that had a post about Mario Badescu, saying she'd gotten free samples, and who isn't down for that? So I read on and she said she filled out a questionnaire and had gotten an email from Mario Badescu a little later offering free samples.

Obviously, I immediately filled out the questionnaire, although I was sadly disappointed when I didn't receive an email that day about samples of any kind. A couple days later though, I received it! And merely two weeks later, I have my samples! I could hardly contain my excitement when Mr. Spiel sent me a picture of the package, asking if I had done some unauthorized shopping before Christmas! I'm so grateful to the Mario Badescu team, I tried some of them out this morning and so far I like the ones I tried, we'll see, and I'll do a whole review on them based on my honest opinion later next week.


So now you can go fill out the questionnaire and get your own samples!

-also, can I just say I've been pretty impressed with out postal system as of late, everything I've ordered or been sent has gotten here pretty promptly.-


If you fill out the questionnaire and get some samples, let me know what they send you! I'd love to know what else they send out, and whether you enjoyed it or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment