photo header2_zps670ef9f4.png

Monday, April 21, 2014

Lucious Lips

Happy Monday! After a cozy snow weekend, I was not ready to get back to the daily grind. Alas, here we are. With a lip scrub!
I don't know about you all, but I love to exfoliate. My face, my lips, my hands, I actually have to remind myself not to do it to much otherwise I'll end up OVER exfoliating. I just love the soft, clean, no grime feeling I have after sloughing all the dead skin away.
I know pretty much every one has heard of E.L.F. and I'm totally on board with it. We have it at Target and just recently started carrying it at Wal-Mart (which I try avoid so I can't tell you if they balance out each other as far as different products) I glanced the packaging as I was running through trying to find some bathroom essentials. I can tell you, without a shadow of a doubt, that even though these products are dirt cheap, there quality is much higher.
My first ever e.l.f. purchase was the lip exfoliater, it's awesome. Like most beauty bloggers/beauty blog readers, I try to read reviews of products before I purchase them. The reviews I read about this were pretty 50/50.. Some people loved it and some people said it smooshed into the container and they had to scrape it out, but come on, $3?! I couldn't pass it up, and I'm glad I didn't. It sloughs off all the dead skin and moisturizes! My lips feel so soft and prepared for any lipstick coming it's way! I use it all the time (probably too much) 
Mine is rounded at the top now and almost gone, bit I've had it for a little over 2 months? And it was $3, I don't exactly expect to pass it on to my future children. 

So, bottom line, if you haven't tried this stuff I definitely suggest you do. Your lips will be noticeably soft after one try! 

No comments:

Post a Comment