It's Wednesday ladies, you know what that means. I've rather enjoyed hanging out with Kathy at Vodka and Soda. It's like a little therapy every week. Sometimes it's not even enough and I think I should probably see a real therapist.. but who has time for that? Nobody.
1. This has been weighing on me for about a week now. I loathe my job. I hate going to sleep at night because I know when I wake up, I have to get ready and getting ready means I have to come to this place. It's not that I hate what I do (insurance billing) it's not terrible. I don't want to go into too much detail on the interwebs, so that's all I say about it. I know what you're thinking "get another job." It's complicated and for another post.. (Way to start it off deep, Sarah)
2. I'm getting sick. I'm going to punch the patient that brought in these germs.
3. I tried watching Two Broke Girls the other night, and it is just not for me. The humor is not on point, it's crude... it was really hard to watch. I was okay with Roland changing it to basketball.....
4. Speaking of basketball... I'm so ready for it to be over. I'm totally fine with regular season once a week games. Sure babe, we can watch basketball tonight.. but seriously? EVERY NIGHT? Usually it's not a big deal because Roland's asleep by nine so I can turn on Hulu and catch up on my shows that I missed.... but I've been in bed by 9:30 the last week or so.... I'm avoiding anything that even looks like it's about Scandal, Revenge, or Once Upon a Time.
5. I like how when an actress gets pregnant in real life and they write it in to the story line of the show.
6. I've been obsessed with Swagbucks. I have enough points for a $25 gift card right now, and I have no idea what to get.... I'm leaning towards a Sephora one. Mama needs a new pallet.
7. I've been binge watching USA lately and I'm not sorry about it. Law and Order: SVU and Modern Family are the best.